April 23, 2018

Born To Love

Back again with the same stamp set and the last of the three wedding shower cards.


Since I am making Lauren's invitations I knew exactly what colors I wanted to use.  Three cards . . . same stamp set . . . but each one unique and personalized to the bride!!


Stamps: Born To Be Loved
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Powder Pink, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer
Accessories: Sweet and Sassy Framelits (retiring), 
Happy Hearts Embossing Folder ( already retired), 
Big Shot, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Gold 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals



Everything is ready and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car for tonight's Make-It-Monday.

I think I am going to start on getting all of the cardstock cut for Lauren's invitations so that I can start stamping them tomorrow.  I also have an order of college graduation thank you notes that I should work on today.  But I might just sit and look at the sun . . . because the weather is going to be so nice today!!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: