April 20, 2018

No Bones About It


I have had this stamp set for a couple of years . . . have I ever used it. . . absolutely not!!  But that might change after making this birthday card that my friend, Crystal brought to our Paper Pal shoebox swap on Wednesday night.


Since it is a photopolymer stamp set it is very easy to line up.  I love the colors that she chose to use in this card.


Stamps: No Bones About It
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, 
Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch,Basic Black Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals


I did it!!!  I actually finished all 450 thank you cards so that I can take them to Hanna this weekend.




As soon as I am done posting this I am headed out the door to meet Hanna in Des Moines to do a little shopping before we meet her friend, Lauren and her mom, Carolyn, for lunch before the two girls have fittings for their wedding dresses.  After the fittings we are headed to the nail salon for an afternoon of pampering.  Saturday morning we are all going to a wedding shower for Hanna, Lauren, and their friend, Haley.  All three girls are getting married in the same church within about month of each other this summer.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: