April 27, 2018

Graduation Thank You's


Sometimes I get rid of my retired items and other times I keep them around. I was glad I had kept the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die because it sure came in handy when making these soccer thank you notes.


It really pairs nicely with the Hexagons Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder.  Too bad they were not available at the same time!!!


Stamps: Thanks stamp from Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (retiring), Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Hexagon Hive Thinlits Dies (retired), 
Layering Circle Framelits, Large Letters Framelits, 
Hexagons Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Tailored Tag Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a very productive day, although a mixed up one.  I was so busy it was 5:00 in the evening before I realized I hadn't done a blog post, so I just decided to wait until today.  I got all of Hanna's little scrapbooks for her advisory class done yesterday . . . 18 in total, and I also got Lauren's invitations started. I even managed to go out for supper with friends and to watch the Cubs game.  Hopefully today will be as productive!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: