April 4, 2018

 Blooms & Wishes

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the extra catalogs like the Holiday or the Occasions catalog that I forget about all of the great sets that are in the main Catalog and Idea Book.  So I decided to take a look at some of those sets.



The sentiment on this set, "for you" could work for so many occasions . . . and I love the font that is used and the simplicity of this card!!  


Stamps: Blooms & Wishes
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Powder Pink
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels

It looks to be another cold day but at least the sun is shining.  I am hoping to get everything ready for Monday's Make-It-Monday this afternoon.  I won't know what to do with myself if I am ready to go five days early!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: