April 24, 2018

Butterfly Basics

Butterfly Basics is one of those stamp sets that I used all of the time when it first came out and then it sat neglected on my shelf for quite some time.  I decided that it needed to be used again since it was retiring at the end of May.



This is one of the cards that everyone made last night.


Stamps: Butterfly Basics (retiring), Rose Garden (retiring)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Marina Mist (retiring), Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive 
Accessories: Old Olive and Marina Mist Markers, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was another one of those weird days where unexpected things happen . . . none of it bad . . . just took time from what I was planning on doing.  So today is the day that I will get all of the cardstock cut for Lauren's invitations and also get my order of graduation thank yous done.  I want to have everything done by this evening so I can do lap work while the Cubs are playing baseball.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: