April 13, 2018

Beautiful Day

I had started my swaps for Milwaukee before I made the decision not to go. Since I had the cardstock all cut I decided to turn it into a technique card for Technique/Stamp Club last night.  


Sometimes I want an embossing powder color that Stampin' Up! does not carry so I used Versamark, regular ink, and clear embossing powder to make the black embossed flower.


Stamps: Beautiful Day
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Real Red Reinker, Old Olive Reinker, AquaPainter, 
Clear Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

What is this huge stack of cardstock you might ask???  It will be turned into 600 wedding invitations and inserts, 400 thank you notes, and 600 wedding programs for Hanna and her best friend before the end of May!!!  I think I have my work cut out for me!!! 


I had better go get busy!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: