April 28, 2018

Hanna's Scrapbooks

Every year I make a scrapbook for each of the students in Hanna's advisory class.  For some odd reason she did not take as many pictures this year. as she has in them past.  Guess she must have had something else she was focusing on somewhat this school year!!



So I had to come up with a scaled down version of the flip-flop albums I have made in the past.  You can see those here.


Some of the things stayed the same . . . the cover and the back . . . just scaled down a bit.  I blurred out the class list on the back cover, but that is supposed to be what is there.


One of the facebook groups I belong to . . . Create With Rhonda . . .  had this smaller version of an album.  Hanna being Hanna, still had to have her inspirational quotes in there.  We do have new ones this year, however.


I love the two pullouts where you could put pictures or a note.  All in all I am pretty pleased with how they came out and all 18 of them only took me a morning to complete . . . from cutting the cardstock to adhering the last quote.


My friend, Luetta, is picking me up in a little bit and we are going to spend our day stamping at an event that our friend, Susie, hosts every year.  It will be nice to stamp something else and only one of everything since I have been stamping in multiples lately!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

You’re so talented Lynda!

Lynda said...

Thank you. I enjoy doing this!!