April 24, 2015

Gorgeous Grunge

Like mother, like daughter!!  It did not surprise me at all when Hanna said she wanted scrapbooks for the thirteen students in her advisory class.    They make such a wonderful keepsake!!


With the help of My Digital Studio and my computer we were able to get the quotes and sayings she wanted.


I think they turned out pretty neat.  The match exactly the birthday cards I had made for her to give them on their birthdays.


I do think next year I will start on them more than a week before she needs them, however!!

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Chevron Border Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Sticky Strip

Now that this project is done I will be finishing up things today for a craft show on Sunday and starting to plan Make-It-Monday cards for next week.  I love being retired!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: