April 18, 2015

Class of 2015

I finally found the time to make some of the graduation cards that have been floating around in my head ever since I saw this stamp when the Occasions Catalog first came out.  I knew it would be perfect for my gift card holders!!



Change out the colors and presto…you have custom made gifts for any graduate!!



I love the way the gift card pops up when you open the card!!


Stamps:  Class of 2015
Cardstock:  Real red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Memento Black 
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Sticky Strip

John and a friend went fishing bright and early this morning so I have the house all to myself.  I think I am planning on once again working in my stamping room and finishing up some orders of cards for people.  An afternoon walk may be calling my name if it is really as nice as it looks outside!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: