April 20, 2015

Moon Lake

My aqua painters and water color paper have been getting a workout lately. While scanning Pinterest to find some inspiration for the last of the sympathy cards I needed, I came across this one.  Believe it or not I already had the goose laying on my stamping table all ready to go just waiting for the perfect card.



Well here it is!!  I love the touch of the wood grained embossed piece of Soft Sky behind the main image.



Stamps:  Moon Lake, Love & Sympathy
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Texture Boutique Machine,
Aquapainter, Extra Large Oval Punch,
Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today promises to be a busy day . . . the start of a busy week.  I need to put the finishing touches on the sympathy cards and deliver them.  I am meeting some friends for lunch and then need to do some grocery shopping.  When I get home I am starting on Hanna's big project so that her sister can take it to her next Saturday when they meet up.  Stay tuned for pictures!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: