April 25, 2015

Graduation cards have been at the top of my priority list for a while. I am planning on taking orders for custom cards at my craft shows, so I have several that I will be showing you in the future.  I wanted there to be plenty of options for people to chose from.



This hat is so easy to make from a strip of paper and a square.  I still have several sitting on my table waiting to be used.



Stamps:  Bravo
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Texture Boutique Machine,
Envelope Punch Board (for rounding corners), Large Oval Punch,
Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Neutrals Candy Dots,
Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to gather up all of my things for the craft show tomorrow.  I hope to be able to load the car during a period of no rain!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: