April 8, 2015

Petal Potpourri

A while back I posted a card I made using Dannie's Design blog site as my guide. You can read about that here.  She had also made a set of cards and a box to hold them so of course I had to as well.  I am really pleased with how well they came out and what a neat gift this would be for someone for Mother's Day or their birthday.  


Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Painted Petals
Carstock:  Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, 
Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, 
Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Spring Flowers textured Embossing Folder, 
Texture Boutique Machine, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 
Flower Medallion Punch, 
Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, 
Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am planning on working on graduation cards.  I got an order yesterday for 10 custom made cards so I'd best get to work so I get them done in a timely manner. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: