April 2, 2015

Mother's Love

Now that April is here it is time to start thinking about Mother's Day and Graduation cards.  Here is another one I received as a swap.   



I love how they took the leaves from the Sheltering Tree stamp set to make the background for this card.


Stamps:  Mother's Love, Sheltering Tree
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels 

Yesterday did not go quite as I had planned . . . I did get my errands run, but ended up taking John to the ER in the afternoon, as he had gotten a piece of glass in his eye.  We do seem to have trouble with getting glass and glitter in places they are not supposed to be.  All is well, though . . . by the time we got up there the glass had flushed itself out and all that was left was a corneal abrasion.

Today, I plan to spend the majority of it in my stamp room barring any unforeseen events!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: