April 30, 2015

Bravo

Bravo was one of those sets that I bought quite a while ago but it had never seen ink until recently.  It actually makes a pretty awesome graduation card!!


All of my sample graduation cards are in Mid-Prairie colors so that I can use them later this year but these would look great in any school colors!!


Stamps:  Bravo
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Stacked With Love DSP Stack
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories: 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack,
Neutral Candy Dots, Whisper White Baker's Twine,
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today has not exactly gone as planned, hence the late post.  Yesterday my car was at the doctor for a minor repair and today I decided to take myself to the doctor for a minor infection.  All is good, just time consuming.

I think rest and fluids are on my agenda for the rest of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: