April 29, 2015

Yippee Skippee



Here is another one of the cards everyone got to make at Make-It-Monday.  I am not sure you can ever have too much happy so I definitely love this sentiment.



Pairing it with Gorgeous Grunge just seems to go together like ketchup and mustard or something like that.

Stamps:  Yippee Skippee, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents, Big Shot, 
Tea Lace Doilies, Stampin Dimensionals

My car is in the repair shop today so I am grounded for a while.  I guess there is nothing better to do than spend it in my stamp room.  I love that I can have the windows open in there and hear the birds singing while I am stamping away.  The weather can stay this way as far as I am concerned!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: