April 22, 2015

Lovely As A Tree

I thought this sympathy card from the last batch I made was quite appropriate for today.  I don't think Lovely as a Tree will EVER go on the retired list.  It was actually the second stamp set I bought and that was over 13 years ago!!!  I still use it a lot!!!




The monochromatic card has really started growing on me.  John says it needs a hint of color, but I am pretty happy with it as it is.



Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Love & Sympathy
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Label Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
Stampin Sponges, Stampin Dimensionals


Hopefully today will bring an end to the project I am doing for Hanna and I can continue  getting ready for my craft show on Sunday.  I have all these ideas running around in my head that I would like to try and get done.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: