April 28, 2015

Painted Petals

A while back one of the Facebook groups that I follow posted a picture of a little purse like this that would hold 3" X 3" cards.  I loved the color scheme so decided to make some in the larger purses I have been making that will hold several regular size 5.5" X 4.25" cards.  I love the color scheme and how these turned out.

Stamps:  Painted Blooms, Petal Potpourri
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Back to Black DSP
Ink:  Black Memento Ink
Accessories:  Flower Medallion Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

These would make absolutely awesome Mother's Day gifts or even Teacher Appreciation Week (which is coming up next week) gifts.  

I have had a blast making these and have several more I am planning on trying!!

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice and then I plan on coming home and spending the rest of the day stamping away!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: