April 14, 2015

Guy Greetings

The minute I saw this card on Pinterest I knew I had to make one!!  My dad loved bow ties and always wore one.  I think I can count on one hand the number of times I saw him in a straight tie!!  He would have loved this card!!



This is one of the cards that everybody got to make last night at Make-It-Monday.  We had a large group of people and I got to meet some new friends last night!!


Stamps:  Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point, Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Bow Builder Punch, Glue Dots

Today I get to do one of my least favorite things in the world . . . go to the dentist!!  I have another appointment in the city as well so may do some shopping in between the two.  At least it is a beautiful day outside!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: