April 9, 2015

Butterfly Basics

Here is a card I worked on yesterday for an order that I needed to fill for some cards.  I love the way Gorgeous Grunge makes the perfect background for the butterflies.



Gorgeous Grunge hadn't seen any ink in quite some time, but I can tell you it will stay sitting on my stamp table because it really is perfect for backgrounds. I got it out for a project I am working on for Hanna (photos later) and decided to just leave it out.  



Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I need to finish getting ready for Technique Club tonight.  We will be using our AquaPainters and Blender Pens for coloring now that Blendabilities are no longer available.  I also have a bunch of errands to run.  I am not sure why they always seem to take longer than I would like but that is the way it goes.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: