April 3, 2015

Guy Greetings

Guy cards are one of the hardest cards to come up with so I was thrilled with the Guy Greetings in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Now that Sale-a-Bration is over, I am planning on focusing on the other great things this catalog has to offer.  This is another card I took a picture of at Leadership.



I am thinking that my son-in-law needs a card like this for his next birthday!!



Stamps:  Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, 
Adventure Bound DSP Stack
Ink: Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Dots and Stripes Decorative Mask, Stampin' Sponges, 
Extra Large Oval Punch, Neutrals Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to deliver some stamping orders and then meet a friend for lunch.  I hope to come home and fit in a little stamping time before John and I meet some friends for supper tonight. Today is my eat out day!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: