April 4, 2015

Butterfly Basics


This was a one layer card that I received as a swap in Orlando. 



I added it to a card base of Wild Wasabi, since I like layered cards.  I think it made it just look more complete!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, 
Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Coasta Cabana, Whisper White
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

This sentiment is another one of them that I really like in the Occasions catalog.  It is so true . . . we just need to have trust that everything will be okay!!

My plan is to spend the whole day in my stamping room today.  John has a friend over and they are tying flies in preparation to go fly fishing and I am sitting in my stamping room with my earphones on listening to music as I stamp.  A perfect day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: