April 15, 2015

Painted Blooms

Here is another one of the cards everyone got to make Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  


One of my favorite stamp sets and my favorite color combination . . . what could be better!! 


Stamps:  Painted Petals
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Texture Boutique Machine, 
Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I managed to survive my dentist appointment yesterday but will be going back in May to have a small cavity filled . . . good thing I like my dentist!!  It was a beautiful day to be out and about!!!


Today looks to be another beautiful day.  I love looking out my stamping room window and watching my lilac bush budding and then getting ready to bloom. The green buds have really popped out the last couple of days!!  I will be watching it again today as I continue to get ready for my craft shows.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: