April 6, 2015


Moon Lake

I hope everyone had a very safe and happy Easter.

Although the Blendabilities are no longer available there are plenty of other options for adding color to you outlined images.  The AquaPainter is one of those options.



This stamp set makes such great guy cards and when you pair it with the Adventure Bound DSP stack it is perfect.  


Stamps:  Moon Lake
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Early Espresso very Vanilla, Adventure Bound DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories:  AquaPainters

Yesterday we had a great time at our friends' house for Easter dinner. Wonderful food and friendship and games after dinner.  I played my first game of dominoes with adults.  I had only ever played with kids and then only with a very small amount of dominoes.  A fun time was had by all.

I am planning on spending today in my craft room yet again getting things ready for upcoming craft shows.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: