April 1, 2015

Crazy About You

Now that it Facebook official, I can say that I will be having at least 3 more great nieces or nephews in the coming months.  So, I thought a baby card would be in order!!  Once again this is a card I got as a swap, but there was no name attached to it.


Since I don't think any of them are finding out ahead of time, this card would work great for either a boy or a girl!  You can never go wrong with red, white, and blue!!


Stamps:  Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Naturals Ivory, Coastal Cabana, Brushed Silver
Ink:  Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories:  Baby's First Framelits, On Film Framelits,
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Confetti Stars Border Punch, 
Heart Border Punch, Coastal Cabana Think Baker's Twine

After some mundane tasks like grocery shopping and laundry, the rest of the day will be spent in my stamping room getting ready for some upcoming craft shows.  Graduation cards are high on my priority list at the moment!!  Stay tuned for some samples.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: