April 19, 2015

Guy Greetings

I love, love, love these little gift card holders!!  Once I started making them I just couldn't quit yesterday. 


Here I took one of the designs that we used this week at Make-It-Monday, changed the color scheme and dimensions just a little bit and it worked perfectly for one of my gift card orders!!


Stamps:  Guy Greetings
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, 
Adventure Bound DSP Stack
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Bow Builder Punch, 
Stampin' Sponges, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I got a ton done in my stamp room yesterday and am planning on spending all day there again today.  I have an order of fifteen sympathy cards I am woking on and I would like to deliver them tomorrow.  Hopefully I can achieve my goal!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: