April 7, 2015

Crazy About You

Here is one of the projects that I was able to complete yesterday for my upcoming craft shows.  My plan is to have several of these little purses made and then people can mix and match their cards to fill their purse.  I think these would make awesome Mother's Day gifts for those hard to buy for moms.





Of course we needed a coordinating Mother's Day card!!


Stamps:  Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Flower Pot DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Flower Medallion Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals

I did use some Sale-a-Bration ribbon and buttons on  this card.   I think the ensemble turned out pretty cool.

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice. Then I need to run a few errands while I am in Iowa City.  I hope to be able to find a baby gift for a shower Hanna and I are invited to this Saturday.  And then I have several more projects all cut out to finish making this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: