April 12, 2015

Moon Lake

Yesterday was a Mother's Day card . . . today a Father's Day card.


It is hard for me to believe, but these two holiday's will be here before we know it!!  I absolutely love this set for those manly cards.


Stamps:  Moon Lake, Guy Greetings, Hardwood
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Adventure Bound DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Wild Wasibi, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Aquapinters, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very nice day spent with family at the baby shower for my nephew and his wife.  They received many very needed items for the twins.  It was good to see my sister-in-law's parents and sister and family again.  We have always been like one big happy family.  

Today I am planning on cutting cardstock for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night. The cards are all planned, I just need to get things cut, supplies gathered up, and everything organized.  I hope you can join me.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the one you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: