April 17, 2015

Kinda Eclectic

And . . . it is more butterflies!!!  Another card I found on Pinterest and that everyone made this week.



The Bermuda Bay and the Wisteria Wonder make a great color combination!! This was a favorite of people that were stamping with me this week.



Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 
Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday afternoon was spent on getting caught up on all of my bookwork, so since there is nothing I have to do today or no where I have to be, I am hoping to spend the majority of it in my stamp room, working on various things. Actually, the whole weekend looks to be very low key so I hope to get LOTS done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: