April 26, 2015

Perfect Blend

Make-It-Monday this week is all about my favorite products on the retiring its. Perfect Blend definitely fits the bill perfectly.  When I first saw it in the catalog I knew it was a stamp set I HAD to have and probably one that I will keep forever!!!  Here is one of the cards everybody stamping with me this week will be making.



It goes so well with Gorgeous Grunge!!


Stamps:  Perfect Blend Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Birthday Bash DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Stampin Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to my craft show.  Hoping for great sales!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: