April 11, 2015

Petal Potpourri

Here is one of the gift card holders I am making for a lady in Davenport.  They will open up like the gift card holders I made here.  These are so fun and easy to make.  She ordered several of them so you will be seeing a lot of gift cards holders in the next few days.




I really struggled on what to put on the bottom of the card so decided to add a few jewels that I colored in with a Sharpie.


Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Garden Green, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Crisp Gantaloupe, Garden Green, Metallic Gold Encore Ink
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board, Flower Medallion Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Gold dazzle Marker, Calypso Ribbon from Sale-a-Bration (no longer available), Basic Rhinestone Jewels,  Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a trip to Adel and a baby shower for my nephew and wife who are expecting twins this summer. Should be an awesome day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: