April 16, 2015

 Butterfly Basics

I must have been in a butterfly mood when planning cards for this week's stamp night.  Three of the six cards featured butterflies.


I also really like the sentiment that comes with this set.  I guess it sort of fits my philosophy of life . . . looking at the world through my rose colored glasses!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots

Since I had appointments on Tuesday I am going to volunteer at Hospice today and then hope to spend the afternoon in my stamp room working on some sympathy cards for someone.  It surely does look to be another beautiful day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: