April 27, 2015

Blue Ribbon

Here is another one of the cards that everyone will be making this week.   I have had this set for quite a while and haven't used it all that much.  Since it is retiring in a few weeks I probably should ink it up more often


Maybe it is my elementary background, but I do think it goes well with the Alphabet Embossing Folder.

Stamps:  Blue Ribbon
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil
Ink:  Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Alphabet Embossing Folder, 
Texture Boutique Machine, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
Stampin Dimensionals

I am not quite sure how this happened, but I actually have everything ready to go for tonight and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded in the car.  I started a good book while sitting at the craft show yesterday so I may just finish it this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make this most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: