April 5, 2015

Petal Potpourri

Happy Easter!!

No matter how many flower sets I have I always like the new ones that come out!!  I guess flower sets are like purses and shoes for me . . . you can never have too many!!



I think the color combination in this card is just so bright and springy!!


Stamps:  Petal Potpourri, Mother's Love
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, 
Sweet Dreams DSP
Ink:  Hello Honey, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Decorative Folder, Texture Boutique Machine, 
Flower Medallion Punch, Spiral Border Punch,  
5/8" Hello Honey Quilted Cotton Ribbon, Sweet Dreams Buttons,
Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day!!  I didn't leave the house all day long and spent the majority of it in my stamping room.  I ended the night watching a great basketball game.

Today we are going to some friends' house for Easter dinner and then home to relax the rest of the day.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: