April 9, 2018

Tranquil Tulips

Is this really April??  If this snow does not stop we never will see some of these tulips.  This is one of the hostess sets in the current catalog that I really like and will be sorry to see leave at the end of May.


Make-It-Monday tonight is featuring the retiring In-Colors and Peekaboo Peach is one of them I am going to miss a lot!!  Who am I kidding . . . I am going to miss all of them!!


Stamps: Tranquil Tulips
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

With the exception of the car being packed everything is ready to go for tonight.  I have several errands to run before stamp night so we will hope that the weather cooperates with me and lets me get them all done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: