April 2, 2018

You're Inspiring

As I sit here looking at the frost on my neighbors garage and hear the word snow in the forecast, I had to do a double take when looking at the date.  It is April already . . . it should be getting warmer and the flowers should start to think about coming up.  I guess I will have to content myself with the daffodils on this card for a while.


These daffodils are awesome as well as the sentiments in the set.


Stamps: You're Inspiring
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin' Blend Combo Packs (available June 1st), 
Delicate Doilies, 3/8" Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully today I can come up with a swap idea to take with me to Milwaukee this weekend.  If not, it may be the first stamping event where I go swapless!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: