July 1, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin

If you don't like the design of the cards given to you in your Paper Pumpkin kit, there is a wealth of other ideas out there using the exact same supplies if you are having trouble coming up with your own.


This idea came from Pinterest . . . my new go to site when I want inspiration.


Yeah . . . I have one of my swaps completed and bagged and tagged just waiting to go to convention!!  Of the ones I am doing it was the most time consuming one so glad it is taken care of!!

Today I am planning on finishing the cards and stuff for technique night tomorrow night and maybe work on cleaning my house a little before I leave on Sunday.  I probably should clean before I start stamping.  Which would you do first???

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: