July 6, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin

The last Paper Pumpkin project I have to show you is a scrapbook layout that I also found on Pinterest.


It is amazing what all you can create with the parts and pieces in the kit.  The only extra supplies I needed for this project were the two 12" X 12" pieces of Early Espresso card stock.


I have a feeling this page is going to come in quite handy with all of the pictures Hanna and I are going to take this week.  We arrived in Florida right on time after a short 2.5 hour flight.  It was awesome.   As Hanna says I can sometimes have an unpredictable streak . . . so I decided to rent a car for the week rather than relying on taxis.  This is not that big of a deal but is way out there for me. But this way we can go where we want when we want!!

We got to our hotel and promptly got ready to spend the afternoon by the pool.

And it start to rain!!!!  So we went inside and planned the things we would like to do this week around the rain that is supposed to happen every day!!

Today we are going to read around the pool in the morning while it is sunny and then in the afternoon we are going to the Florida Aqaurium, which is all indoors.

Every day is a gift  . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you two ladies are having a good time.