July 28, 2015

Your Presents

Yesterday I shared a Christmas card using one of the stamp sets that will be in the new Holiday catalog.  Here is another card we made at make-n-takes at convention, this time using it as a birthday card.


I love the versatility of this stamp set.  We used the kissing technique on this card to get the patterns on the presents.


Stamps:  Your Presents
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Thick Whisper White
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Archival Black Ink (new in Holiday catalog), 
Mint Macaron, Hello Honey
Accessories:  Silver Cording Trim, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen (both new products in Holiday Catalog), 
2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper, 
Envelope Paper Punch Board (for envelope) Silver Sequin Trim

We made it home yesterday after a long day of travel.  As usual it was not without a glitch.  We were almost ready to land in Des Moines when the pilot announces that we will be unable to land in Des Moines because of the weather.  Susie and I just looked at each other and my heart sank (visions of Minneapolis were bouncing around in my head since that is where we ended up when coming home from Leadership in January).  He then proceeds to announce that we had plenty of fuel (thank goodness) and we would be circling Des Moines waiting for an opportunity to land.  We circled for probably 25 minutes and then landed.  We must have landed between storms because I know Des Moines got hit pretty hard yesterday afternoon with heavy rain and severe storms.  Hanna even had a dental appointment cancelled because of the storms.  We drove home in some pretty heavy rain but I did make it home by about 5:00.

Today I am back in my regular routine of volunteering at Hospice this morning and then will come home and unpack and look at my convention swaps to figure out what we will be doing next Monday at Make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: