July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, America!!


One more day of a break from Paper Pumpkin Week, here is yet another patriotic card.


One of the blogs I follow, stampercamper's, had a card like this using a different color scheme.  I wanted to try it with the more traditional red, white, and blue.  I am really pleased with the way it turned out!!


Stamps:  Endless Birthday Wishes
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Crumb cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Stars Framelits, Big Shot, 
Medium Star Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna did get home yesterday, so as soon as I am done posting this we are out the door to meet our other daughter and her husband for a day of flea marketing.  I don't think any of us need any fleas but we are planning on hitting a market at the Johnson County Fairgrounds and then maybe going on out to Amana.  I am sure we will stop for lunch and supper along the way.

Have a happy and safe Fourth of July.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: