July 13, 2015

Wild About Flowers

I love the Wild About Flowers stamp set.  I really need to use one of the other two sets of flowers, however!!



This photopolymer set is so easy to line up.  I am liking the photopolymer more and more!!


Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Calypso Coral Seam Binding, Word Window Punch, Glue Dots

I am getting a bit of a slow start this morning.  I think I was in bed by 8:30 last night.  I guess I need to catch up on some sleep before I leave for convention next Monday.  I have been finishing up gathering things for tonight's stamping night.  Hopefully if I get another good night's sleep tonight I will be good to go to get my convention swaps done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: