July 2, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin


Paper Pumpkin week continues with this idea gathered again from Pinterest.

I did use an addition small piece of Wild Wasibi Cardstock for the banner. Other than that everything again comes in the kit.  I think of all the cards I made this one is probably my favorite.



Believe it or not cleaning won out yesterday morning, but the good news is that I got it all done by lunch time so I still had all afternoon to spend in my stamp room.  I didn't get my swap figured out but I did get enough new cards made so that I have one to show you every day we are in Florida.  Maybe today we be the day to get the third swap designed.  

Tonight is technique/stamp club.  I am anxious for the girls to see the new techniques tonight. I will be sharing those with you next week when Paper Pumpkin Week is over.

Every day is a gift . . .  make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: