July 19, 2015

Wild About Flowers

My stamping friend, Judy, made me a stamp from fun foam and one of the butterfly thinlits.  I couldn't wait to try it out.  


I really like the way the butterfly turned out.  You can't see it in the photo but it is embossed with clear embossing powder and very shiny.


Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, Watercolor Wishes Kit
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, 
Hello Honey, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Glue Dots

We survived our trip to Illinois yesterday to visit my family that was camping over there, but it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!  Great company, great food, and fun times though.

Today I have been finishing up laundry and am getting ready to pack my suitcase for Utah.  I will be leaving mid morning tomorrow, so I hope I have everything done that I need to get done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: