July 29, 2015

Butterfly Basics

I seem to be on a butterfly roll these days.  I got tons of swaps with butterflies on them and when I saw this card on the display board, I knew I wanted to make some.


I love how this card turned out, especially with the shimmery butterfly!!


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a day of rest and getting things like laundry and such done and caught up.  I might even take a nap!!!  I need to get rested up before my next big trip to Maine . . . I would hate to go into it tired!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: