July 30, 2015

Watercolor Wings

I am having a heck of a time getting back into a groove at home. I actually slept till 9:30 this morning which is unheard of for me . . . so I am sharing another photo I took of the display boards in Salt Lake City.


I really missed Hanna at convention because I know I took pictures of the same stamp sets and the same kinds of cards.  When she is with me I tend to take a much wider variety of photos.


Stamps:  Watercolor Wings, You're So Sweet
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, 
Fluttering Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Washi Label Punch, 1" Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals

I did manage to get my laundry caught up yesterday even with all of my naps. I must have been tireder than I thought when I got home.  My Paper Pumpkin came while I was gone so I hope to get that put together today to share with you tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: