July 25, 2015

Vintage Leaves

I finally got brave enough this year to join an organized swap at convention. We swapped out our cards yesterday.  Here is the swap I brought.


This is going to be one of the techniques we do at our August technique club.


Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, You've Got This
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Cucumber Crush, Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories:  Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Basic Pearl Jewels


I got to walk across the stage yesterday because of my sales milestone.  I think I even managed to smile for the picture!!


We stopped by the photo op booth to get our picture taken.


We finished off our day with supper at Olive Garden and then an evening in our hotel room pouring over the new holiday catalog.  All I can say is WOW!!  It is awesome!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: