July 23, 2015

Vintage Leaves

I am ready for convention to start.   Our first general session is this morning. Here is the swap I made for my general swap



I am really pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  


Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Hello Honey, Cucumber Crush, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories:  Leaflit Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Extra Large Oval Punch, Whisper White Seam Binding, Stampin' Sponge,  Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday morning we toured the head office in Riverton.  I would love to work in a place like this.




I would also love to have something like this is my stamp room to display things on. This is part of the concept room at the office.

Usually when we are here it is so hot that going out to the Stampin' Up! rock is a real chore.  This year the weather is VERY pleasant.


I have never really taken the time to look at much of the scenery around the office on my previous trips.  The mountains are beautiful!!



When we got back from our tour we went to the Nauvoo cafe and had another turkey pot pie.  I tell you, these things are delicious!!!  And they are HUGE!! Susie and I have split one the last two days.



 I had never had gelato before.  There is a really neat little gelato place on the way back from the convention center, so we stopped to try that as well.  Mint Cookies and Creme gelato is fabulous.



Check back tomorrow to read all about the first day of convention!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: