July 15, 2015

Wild About Flowers

Once again my stamp set of choice yesterday was Wild About Flowers.   I just can't seem to put it back on my stamp shelf, so there is sits looking me in the face every time I sit down to stamp so of course it has to be used!!


 I am also lovin' the sentiments in the Watercolor Wishes kit.  I haven't even looked at anything else in the box other than the stamps.  I think the font is fantastic!!  It will probably have a permanent place on my stamp table as well!!



Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, Watercolor Wishes, Butterfly Basics
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Bitty Butterfly Punch, 1" Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning appointment at the Allergy and Immunology Clinic for my yearly check up. Since my appointment is so early I hope to be done in good time to come home and stamp the rest of the day away before going to my monthly stamp group tonight.  I made excellent progress on my convention swaps yesterday and would like to get a lot more done today.  My goal is to have them all done by the weekend!!  We will see how I do with that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the  most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: