July 21, 2015

Friendly Wishes

I found this card I made when the catalog first came out as I was straightening up my room before leaving for convention.  I don't think I have shared it yet.



I love this new ribbon and how easily it ties and lays so nicely on a card!!


Stamps:  Friendly Wishes
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Watermelon Wonder Marker
Accessories:  Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1" Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

We are here!  We had a long day of travel, but one that was problem free.  We went out for a quick supper and then crashed for the night.  Our day today is pretty free until our shoebox swap tonight.  I am hoping for some great ideas to share with all of you!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: