July 16, 2015

Wild About Flowers

Here is the card I took to my monthly shoebox swap group last night.  I finally used another one of the flowers in this set.  


Once again I have also used one of the sentiments from the Watercolor Wishes stamp kit.  And I finally used the brick embossing folder!!   Love it!!


Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, Watercolor Wishes Kit
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder,  Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Watercolor Wonder
Accessories:  Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1" Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Ribbon, 
2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Sponges, Glue Dots

I really wanted to read on my back patio again today, even though I know I need to finish up my convention swaps.  I guess the weather had other plans for me . . . kind of like it knew I shouldn't take the day off to read!!  Hopefully by the time I post tomorrow morning I will have all swaps DONE!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: