July 27, 2015

Your Presents

By the time you read this I am hoping I am winging my through the air back to Iowa.  We left the hotel at 5:30 this morning for a long day of travel.  We should arrive in Des Moines sometime this afternoon and then travel 2 more hours home.

One of the perks of attending convention this year was receiving a stamp set that will be in the Holiday Catalog.



This was one of our make and takes this year.  At first I wasn't sure that I would like this set, but I saw some really cute things made with it.


Yesterday morning Susie and I went to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. They were spectacular as always.


I have so many ideas spinning around in my head and can't wait to get home and try some of them out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: